Come in and say hi 🙋

This is the thread to introduce yourself. Say hello and be part of our little community. What’s your background, what made you be interested in Maparoni, have you signed up to the beta?

Hi,
I am quite interested to connect my own collection of sounds (field recording) with locations and photos - and so far I haven’t found anything yet. Macaroni seems to work in this direction - which I would love.
And, at the same time, I am looking for an app that is easy to use and that can be used out in the field, for example for forest preservation.
So far, from the first glances at Maparaoni, I am quite enchanted - and thrilled to continue to explore it!
Thank you,
Alex

Welcome, Alex! That sounds like a great use case. Maparoni doesn’t yet support attaching photos or sound files to a location, but photos is high on our list of things to add once we’re happy with the current base functionality – and your comment makes me think that we should then directly treat this more like arbitrary file attachments rather than just photos.

1 Like